1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light bar is on!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sticks, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

looks good

3. F-SERIES BEAST

F-SERIES BEAST Member

Looks great!

4. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

if they can't see that. they got problems...... got them on 2 of our fire trucks.. great bars

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

What is that noise in the first vid the loader or the lightbar? looks good and bright.

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I sure hope its the loader cant imagine the bar being so loud :laughing:

7. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, those bars look alot better on something that they do off thats for sure.

8. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

looks great.. never liked the vectors too much but i like how yours looks.. they do make a difference when the lenses and filters are new and the output is better

why does your loader sound like its about to die?

9. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

I was playing with the idle setting...lol
    trying to turn it down but it was set to low...

10. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

When I was a mechanic at a State Police barracks they all had Vectors and every day there was something wrong with one of them. Every time we took off the top cover they were always filled with water and corrosion. Just be sure to seal it up tight.

11. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

whats the point of all the flash patterns when its a bar full of rotators? you cant really tell you changed the pattern.

12. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Wel it turns on some lights and turns off others if you want it to... Personally i see where you're coming from. If i was him ONE i would change the lens on those blue lights (MI cops actually Enforce the use of their colors) So we're only allowed to use white or amber. MOstly amber.

THEN 2 i would just use which ever feature allowed me to have all of the lights on.

13. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Thats what i was thinking, My edge bars have the option to use all the different flash patterns, turn on just the back of the bar or just the front of the bar ect ect, but i just wired it up to one switch that turns on all the lights. Diffferent flash patterns dont work with rotators lol

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011