1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light bar for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kmamark2000, Sep 15, 2012.

1. kmamark2000

kmamark2000 Senior Member

I have a custom Light Bar for sale. It was a Star Bar which has been refurbished and upgraded. Has 4 halogen wig-wags, 4 rotators, and 8 LED modules in the center. I can customize it as you want also. Only $200.... IT"S A GREAT light bar!

Here's a video:

CALL OR TEXT ME at 219-484-9111

I'm in Northwest Indiana Region.

2. Christenson77

Christenson77 Junior Member

Does it come with a controller to turn it on and off and adjust the patterns? or do you have a controll to sell if I do buy the lightbar?
  3. kmamark2000

kmamark2000 Senior Member

The lightbar has been wired to use only 3 switches. 1-Wigwags and center LEDS, 2-rotators, 3- open spot for additional lights. No control box included. The smaller led strobes inside the amber domes have been removed because they weren't bright enough for daytime use. I have other Gen 3 LED's I can install for additional price.
  4. Christenson77

Christenson77 Junior Member

Ok can you get me a shipping quote to to colorado zip 81413? If its not to exspensive then I will buy it.