1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light bar bracket

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by jimbo64, Oct 20, 2011.

1. jimbo64

jimbo64 Senior Member

A few months ago i came across a light bar bracket (on my F250) that attaches into the third brake light cavity so you can run the wiring into that socket. Of course now that i want more info i can't find the website. Can anyone help ? Has anyone ever used this bracket ? It seems like a good idea and is much neater than running a cig.plug wire in through the window.

2. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

3. jimbo64

jimbo64 Senior Member

Thank you fishin..i've looked all over trying to find that site

4. jimbo64

jimbo64 Senior Member

After all the searching it won't work for me as it only fits 2006 & up F250's. My 2001 only has 60,000. miles and should last me a few more years.

5. fishinRI13

fishinRI13 Senior Member
    from RI

from what i hear the frames are the same and it should fit, i am not positive on that but someone else posted in my thread on "Magnetic mount", check it out, thats what someone said on there

6. D&JsLawn

D&JsLawn Member

Jimbo it will work all of the Super Dutys have the same cab

7. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

Ignore...(replied on wrong thread)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011