1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lifted 2002 chevy silverado 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wilnip, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

http://altoona.craigslist.org/cto/5309995332.html

My sons truck. See link for pics.

2002 chevy silverado 1500 5.3L V8 extended cab automatic z71 4x4 (short stick, not push button 4wd) with 6" rough country lift on 35" cooper stt's with a lot of tread left on 17" Ultra Crusher wheels. Along with the lift it has kicker braces for support, tie rod sleeves, and a steering stabilizer. 167,xxx miles, oil and filter changes every 3000 miles. Always ran 93 octane gas since i bought the truck a year and a half ago. I had cat-back dual exhaust installed shortly after i got it and it's still like new. Has a bedliner trim on the bottom of the sides of the truck and on the tailgate which keeps it clean except some spots still rusted, just needs cleaned up a bit. Has the chevy tow mirrors, bed liner, aftermarket head unit, 6" kicker speakers in the doors, very clean interior, just a small crack in the leather on the center console, power windows, remote start&lock, very clean underneath the truck too. Asking $9,500 OBO. i would rather trade being that this is my daily driver, looking for 02-10 silverado/sierra or any cummins or duramax with ext. cab or crew cab. Call or preferably text 814-410-5409