1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lift cylinder adjustment??

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by twgranger, Mar 4, 2008.

1. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

OK, you kniow how there is a adjustment for the lift cylinder for it to drop fast or slower, well was wondering if there is a adjustment for the lifet cylinder for when you have the blade in float if you can adjust something to let it realease easier? not sure how to explain it, while plowing letting the lift cylinder have easier play when the ground is not level. Cus with the fishers i noticed if you drive into a bank the plow will go up into it but with the boss i have to hit the up button so is there a adjustmen for the lift cylinder to retract easier??? sorry if i was confusing.:dizzy:

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

The Boss plow is heaver and the attack angel is different so it does not ride up on the snow as easy.

You will have to raise your plow as you run the pile to make stacking easer..

3. twgranger

twgranger Senior Member
    from .

yeah thats what i been doing