1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Life next to a Metal Pless Dealer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gmcsierra1500, Jan 10, 2016.

1. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Last year my neighboring shop became a Metal Pless dealership and I have been able to play with some of the blades as well as the privilege of visiting with Paul every now and then. Here are some pictures of the blades and equipment. I have a ton more if interested, if you haven't taken a look at these plows or tried one out I highly recommend it they really are amazing. I would be happy to help anyone out in the CT/MA area looking for one.

0924151437.jpg

0110161544.jpg

0208151423.jpg

1213141319.jpg

0202150856.jpg

2. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

I think they ARE AWSOME I WANT ONE FOR MY 244J BUT NO DEALERS IN NJ. WHEN I DO TALK TO A LOCAL DEALER THEY HAVE NONE IN STOCK.

3. 2low

2low Member

They are amazing blades

4. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

We've had an HLA wing blade for 3 or 4 seasons now, and got a Metal Pless in November. No usage yet, hopefully tonight, but just about everything I've seen I really like compared to HLA.

This is not directed at Paul because he's been great, but there are some people at the factory that need to go back to customer relations 101 class.

Who would have thunk it, after 2 record winters in a row for the eastern half of the country, dealers might sell out of blades by January...

5. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Check out xtreme equipment solutions in ringwood NJ

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I thought there was a dealer fight in NJ, something like to many?

How can you sleep at night with all those toys?

7. SVDS

SVDS Junior Member

Canete Landscaping in Wayne NJ has a few for sale. Not sure if they are a dealer but he has at least three out front.