1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Liability Waiver

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mpriester, Oct 16, 2012.

1. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

Does anyone have a call in residential customer that doesn't have a contract with them sign a Liability Waiver before they plow their drive and if so would it be possible for me to have a look at it as this is something i feel should be done before i plow a drive that i have never seen or driven on before just in case i was to catch the edge of the yard to avoid a damage suit later. Thank You

2. 95HDRam

95HDRam Senior Member

If I can get my Copier to work I will send it to ya. I do not have any on my comp but yes we do use them on the rare case we ever touch a driveway.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Cash and carry on one time driveway. Any damage all they can say is ,it was a truck with a plow who did it.

4. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

Thank You. It is very much appreciated.

5. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

Thank You, that may be true but the way some people are i am not willing to take that chance without a waiver.

6. 04ram1500

04ram1500 Member

This Is what I use. I know I got it from someone here on PlowSite, I just don't remember who. I made some changes from the way it originally was and it meets my needs. Hope it helps.

Snow agreement.jpg

7. mpriester

mpriester Senior Member

Thats what i needed. Thank You

8. perrysee

perrysee Senior Member

i have the same thing signed by the one time customers, and contracts with all residential acccounts.

9. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

Do you have a hic number?