1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

LF: Plow for 2002 Sierra 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by speedysa, Sep 1, 2009.

1. speedysa

speedysa Junior Member
    from Toronto

If anyone is selling a complete plow package that will fit the 2002 Sierra 1500 5.3, please email me. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada - but if the price is good I'll drive if necessary anywhere in northeastern us.

Thanks guys.

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I have a 7.5' Diamond Trip edge, all redone $2750 USD comes with everything you will need to install on your 02 Chevy/ GMC, mounts, wiring, light modules ,and control

if your interested call 508 753 6617 (Central Massachusetts)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a package for sale for that truck,western unimount for 2200.00. Send me a pm if your interested.

4. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

I'm going to be pulling of a 7.5 straight mm1 off our 2002 2500hd in the next couple weeks likely. Keeping the truck side mounts. They wouldn't fit a 1500 anyways but are easy to get from any dealer. But aside from double checking, the module should work on a 1500. Pm me if interested and I'll give you more details. Be nice and close to home, since I'm in Toronto.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
  5. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Hey Western1, I am looking for a package like that after the holiday. Give me a call if speedy isn't interested at 989 853 1006

6. speedysa

speedysa Junior Member
    from Toronto

Nascar & Western1 I'll pass for now untill I check the plow Bruce is sell, since he's closer. Thanks.