1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lexington, Kentucky

Discussion in 'Networking' started by LEXCOM, Dec 26, 2011.

1. LEXCOM

LEXCOM Junior Member

Anybody in the Lexington area interested in being a on a "back up" call list? What I mean is if your truck goes down (it has been known to happen) you will have a list of others to call that can sub for you and finish your route.

Was thinking of having the members sign a non-compete, it would apply only to the accounts that you plowed for another while he was getting his/her equipment fixed. You would not have to submit a client list or anything like that, just if you broke down you had your customer covered.

Last year my truck went down, had to put a new distributer in it and that took time. Unfortunatlly it was during a major snow and I could not get the job done and it cost me a customer.

If any one is interested, get in contact with me. You can reach me here or @ LEXCOMLAWN@GMAIL.COM.

Thanks, Dean Sorensen.