1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lexington Kentucky Snow Removal and Salting.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kyfireman2004, Dec 14, 2010.

1. kyfireman2004

kyfireman2004 Junior Member

Its Dec 2010 .......Hi everyone I just helped a friend plow this week that was down with a bad back. I am hooked, I have a pressure washing business that i pretty much shut down durning the colder months. www.ecofriendlypressurewashing.com .....I will have have a couple of trucks on the road next season.
  2. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

If you get a truck or 2 next year, give me a holler, I am in Lexington and I sub for a large company as well as have my own properties, and I have had to turn down work cause I can not get to it all...
    I am going to buy another truck this summer, but I hope to have several more of my own accounts...

but beware, I am very picky and the lot has to be clean, not half done like some of the big landscaping companies are leaving them....