1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Leveling Kits

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by exmark, Apr 12, 2008.

1. exmark

exmark Senior Member

I have a chevy 1500 and right now my front end sags. Im wondering if theres something to put it up to match my back but still be strong enough to hold up a snow blade in a few years when i pick one up. Thanks

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Different set of torsion bar keyes to level it out maybe?

Did it use to be higher and all of a sudden it just sags more? could the torsion bars be worn out?

3. SQuad

SQuad Member

Front end sag look at the Timbren suspension enhancer site at the top of the page. Firestone makes air bags as well as Air Lift. Ebay has kits listed by the two companies. New heavier duty springs from the spring shop or get a lowering kit for the back end. Ha Ha little joke there.

4. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

if you can find a fleet pride around you they will do a leveling kit for yout i know yours isnt leaf spring ovbiously but they can prob make somethign for you to make it happen. if you want one leveled that is leaf front spring, they make new u bolts, center pins, and add a leaf and its all under like 300

5. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

I have a 1997 gmc and I lifted mine 2 inches....I cranked the torsion bolts a litle..and it fine...I did do an alignment