1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Leveling kit?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by NBI Lawn, Mar 19, 2009.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone run a leveling kit on a 2500? Wondering if it messes with the ride or causes twitching steering?

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I've noticed no issues. I installed mine when the truck came off the car hauler brand-new, and set the alignment (it will change the drag-link angle enough to un-center the steering wheel).

The Dodge.jpg

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

added a 2" didnt change steering at all . kind of a pita to do. i did go with 2" longer front shocks

JR

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

good investment I have the 2 inch on mine didnt notice any steering change either

almost 3 years now and no problems got mine off ebay

5. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

dont mean to hijack thread, what about a 2 inch leveling kit on 04 1500?

6. lucky13rme

lucky13rme Member

7. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

that looks like a really nice kit but it wouldnt work for me. I have a Hiniker plow and the mount is attached to the sway bar... Suppose I could run without it but thats one of the pieces that make that kit so nice.