1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Leveling Kit

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by OSM, Mar 1, 2015.

1. OSM

OSM Junior Member
    from 08558

Hi guys now to the forum and i have a question. I have a 2001 Ram 2500 Cummins QCLB with a Fisher Minute Mount One on it. The suspension is stock and i am looking to put a 2.5in leveling kit on my truck and move from 33in tires to 35 in tires. But before i do any of this i want to know if the added height in the front will screw up how the plow sits on the ground and more importantly affect how the plow works?
    I really appreciate the help thanks in advance.

2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

What plow do you use? Will have an affect. I plow with a lifted truck and modified the plows I use. No issues.

3. OSM

OSM Junior Member
    from 08558

i use a Fisher Minute Mount One, its an 8ft straight blade.

4. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Fisher makes a drop bracket for lifted trucks so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. You may want to check it out with your dealer first to make sure it'll work for your particular situation