1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Leveling kit with plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ZRT1000, Aug 26, 2006.

1. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

I am looking at a 8.6" X blade for my 06 F350 .. When I call about the plow they ask which tires are on my truck 18" or 20" .. My guess is the differance in hight. My question is, Is anybody using a leveling kit with a plow? and are you having any problems with it ? I am interested in a leveling kit for my truck with 18" tires if I get the kit for 20" I should be close ..Thanks

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I think they want to know the hight of your vehicle, ie the 18" or 20" so they can get you the right mount, so your quadrant is at the right hight.
    But most of them have some adjustment for the vehicles hight. just a thought..:waving:

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

We are running a BDS leveling kit on our 2005, with a Western MVP, hasn't caused any problems the main reason we did it was to make the stance right, and allow for some 33s...