1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Level 12's picture thread

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Level12, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Level12

Level12 Member

Just a place to keep some pictures and maybe for you guys to also enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. blaster

blaster Junior Member

Good looking Dresser what size is it

3. Kuliwobby

Kuliwobby Junior Member
    from NE Iowa

Nice to see someone from Iowa again on here.

4. Level12

Level12 Member

its a international 510. trying to get a push bucket for it this next week. just had to put a new starter in it now it fires right up every time.
    Just waiting for some snow and ill be posting a lot more pictures.

5. Level12

Level12 Member

Finally got some time to get my vinyl cut for the loader. Looks pretty good I'd say. Still have to put the number on the back part. Then get all the other trucks lettered too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Level12

Level12 Member

Well I got an update...
    Bought a new to me 12ft protech pusher for my loader and I bought a 12ft plow too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Level12

Level12 Member

8. Level12

Level12 Member

9. Level12

Level12 Member

So since the push bucket had the quick coupler already there I had to build one for my loader. turns out you cant buy one for my loader and even if I could I wouldn't spend 2000 on one.
    It already had a quick connect thing for the bucket. but it was for a truck blade they had one there before I bought it. so instead on making the pusher work with my quick connect I went the right way and made it worth more money.
    So the process begins, I got some if it done today already was going real smooth til my welder decided it would shut off on me and put all the progress on hold.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

Looking good, that pusher should work well if we ever get any snow. Have you used purple wave before? We've bought with it a few times.

11. Level12

Level12 Member

First time. Process is smooth. Awesome pictures and they give you the number of the person selling whatever your buying so you can call and ask questions. But they give you so much info it's pretty awesome.

12. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

We've had pretty good luck with them, I'm addicted to it.

13. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How does that machine push with those tires

14. project60

project60 Junior Member
    from iowa

plow bidding

So your the guy (Level 12 - on Purplewave) I was bidding against. I had a buyer but the exchange got to aggressive to make a buck. Next time!:) "The Plow Guys"

Used Plows, Parts and More.........................

97 Dodge 3500 Boss 9.2 VXT
    05 F550 Boss 9.2 VXT
    94 GMC Topkick
    Bobcat 773 turbo

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  15. Level12

Level12 Member

Homerpete I'm addicted too. There's a top kick in Wisconsin I'm looking at now. Wish I had the money for that too.

Ponyboy idk yet. The guy I bought it from told me they work awesome since they're foam filled. But I haven't tried them yet. I hope they work good. I don't wanna buy new ones yet.

Project60 that was getting intense. My heart was beating fast and the whole 5 minutes after every bid **** takes forever and makes it way more tense. Sorry I got it from you tho.

16. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

I saw that topkick..........I just hate waiting weeks for the auctions to start.

17. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

any updates on the homemade mount?

18. Level12

Level12 Member

Homerpete The top kick will probably go high but I can dream.

Xgiovannix12 it's a long story. I rent our shop, and I've been there a little over a year and weld almost everyday. When I was welding that the welder just stopped so I thought I had over done the duty cycle and I just waited. 2 hours later still didn't work. So I check the fuse inside our box the welder is hooked to. One was blown put I new one in blew in like 5 seconds. So I called my uncle who has knowledge in Electrical and he checked the voltage. One side was 215 volts. The other was 110. So I had 325 volts going to a 220 welder. Found out my shop is wired for 3 phase and somebody had wired it all like it wasn't. So a few other things in my shop are wired with 325 volts too. But they still work so I'm not messing with it til after the new year. But I got my welder wiring fixed and working but it was last night at 430. I'll get an update on friday with some more pictures and hopefully the bucket on the loader.

Sorry for the long read!!

19. Level12

Level12 Member

alright i finally have an update. after all the electrical problems in our shop i finally had time to work on the loader quick coupler. its not done i still have a few more spots to brace. i just have to wait til monday to get the rest of the steel i need.
    also the square tubing i had sitting in the shop from a back rack i had built for one of my trucks.
    Sorry for the somewhat blurry pics. taking pictures while working with my phone doesnt always turn out the best.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  20. Level12

Level12 Member

more pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]