1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Letter to Management Company ...

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Skaggs Lawn Care, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Skaggs Lawn Care

Skaggs Lawn Care Junior Member

... on how to deal with homeowners (mainly on cul-de-sacs).

Does anyone have a letter they use to send to residential customers or management companies on what we as snow removal contractors will and will not respond to. I love the "you put snow in my driveway", the bus driver complains because "there is snow in the cul-de-sac" The snow came from 3 neighbors using a snow blower and putting their snow in the cul-de-sac. There are no piles on snow on either side of their driveways.

How can I get the management company to educate these people?

2. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Impossible task. You can't make everyone happy.

3. SkykingHD

SkykingHD Senior Member

letter to mgmt company

Ron White said it best (in my best Texas accent)
    You can't fix stupid

4. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

I really love the ones who pull their car out of a snow filled parking space into an area I just got done cleaning and then get out and proceed to clean all the snow off their car. This just drives me up the wall. People really are stupid and common sense isn't all that common.

What are you going to do, I guess it's just part of the job.