1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets update mass.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by SNOWANDICEMAN, Oct 29, 2008.

1. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Lets update the mass. list,ussmileyflag

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Lynnfield, Mass
    Chris Cavalieri
    781 752 5611

I have a small operation this year so I will be availabe, especially throughout the night.

3. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

Weston Ma
    Ron C

3 rig's and 100 driveway's
    Do you want to help?

4. Captain

Captain Senior Member

Ludlow, MA

Jay C.

I have 15 driveway accounts (will probably grow to 20). Can offer help if needed for driveways or small parking lot.

Also, never had a back up, but it would be nice to know someone local just in case.

5. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

Jay,
    You will get more snow in Ludlow than me. But you are 80 mi. away. That is a long drive in a storm. If you can't find some one local you might consider a cheep backup truck. I do have one for sale. I would like to get $3,000 for it. Get back to me if you have any interest.

Ron

6. Captain

Captain Senior Member

Thanks Ron,

I actually could have used the Jeep I just gave to my son. I ended up selling the plow that was on it though.

I'm more looking for someone local with a truck and plowing experience so that if somethin happens, they can back me up. I could do the same for them.

In 12 years I only had one storm that I broke down in the middle of it and couldn't complete my route.

~Jay

7. Mass4x4fun

Mass4x4fun Junior Member

I run 2 YJ Jeeps and a 2500 Dodge, but I prefer the Jeeps. What kind of Jeep did you give to your son?

Ron

8. Captain

Captain Senior Member

2000 Jeep Cherokee - he just got his permit 2 weeks ago. I need to throw a set of front wheel bearing hub assemblies in it before he get's his license. Actually found a place in Mass that has them at a reasonable price - $155.00 for both sides.

9. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

10. scitown

scitown Senior Member

hlt8880@yahoo.com Plow out of Scituate Cohasset and hingham. During snow I am online and check my email constantly if I am home. If I am not home I am plowing and probably pulling my hair out. If anyone needs help drop me an email and I will see what I can do for you. Most of the time if the rest of the state is getting snow we are not. Keep that in mind. I am home watching it snow every where but on the coast.

Anyone from mass have a rear pull plow and where did you get it? I have been trying to buy a certain brand for over a month and the dealer wont return my calls. Thanks and keep me in mind when it is raining at my house and snowing at your I would be happy to help out. Fully insured.

11. dcl25

dcl25 Member
    from ma

available in weymouth and will travel within 10 miles of area

dave
    (781-500-9903)

12. BigLou80

BigLou80 Senior Member

Lou Hale
    Hale Construction Services INC
    South Hadley/Greenfield, MA 413-522-0546
    Experience plowing parking lots(wall mart-BigY) roads(town of S.Hadley) and driveways

I usually have plenty going on when it snows but as any one from this area knows you can have 18" in one spot and 3" 25 miles away. So no promises but feel free to give a call if you live on the I91 corridor from souther VT/NH to Hartford, CT

MY truck: 02 gmc 2500hd With 8'6" fisher EZ-V, Also have snow blower with man to run it. Other trucks may be available depending on the weather.