1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by DJ Contracting, Nov 19, 2007.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well the last few years i have really liked John Dee's predictions and lets see if he is right once again. :redbounce :redbounce http://johndee.com/ oops I thought this link woul take you to my region, anyway it looks good.

2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

The jet stream needs to drop further for us Ohio guys. But that is ok, I still have leaf work to do.

3. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Is that forcast for real ?? Accuweather says accumulations ot an inch or two.

4. DJ Contracting

Well I just checked again and it has not changed our local forecaster said it all depends on low the cold front goes. :redbounce :redbounce

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

sure hope he is right cause Id love to be pushin over 8"s total over a 24hr accumulation

6. 3311

3311 Senior Member

Tom " the weather god" Skilling says no accumulation for us !!!!!!!!

7. DJ Contracting

Well I just checked John Dee's and he's still saying 4+ possible by Thursday morning all I can do is wait but I'm not going to hook up the plows just yet (I may pull the trucks up to the plows and be ready), anyway you guys have a good turkey day and maybe we'll be pushing some snow.

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I watched Tom last night also and I thought he was talking about a few inches and less to none in the city?? Thats ok, worse come to worse he can be the odd man out, everyone else says its gonna snow! LOL