1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets See Your Doggs

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Ray, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray PlowSite.com Veteran

I figured the other plow forums have a show your plow threads so here are 2 pictures of my 9.5 VXF from when it was new last February and one from our past storm.[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG]and of one of my other dogs[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

here is mine

Ray, March 8th you posted your pic, March 5th I picked up my new f250 and the following Monday had my new v plow installed. I wanted the same color truck and plow you got but the dealer couldn`t find one in that color with the options I wanted.so I ended up with the silver truck. I will post a pick on the next reply. I tried posting picks on same reply and it didn`t work, just erases my text and I am not about to start over on this one. Dave

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  3. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Here is mine if it works

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
  4. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

I give up. How do you post a pic? I click on attachments, go to my pics, choose one and it takes me back to the attach file screen and says no file has been chosen.

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Hit upload after attaching

6. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

I hit upload and it says no file has been chosen. My problem is choosing the file I guess. I`m working on a galaxy tablet. Normaly you just tap on the pic to choose it but for some reason its not choosing it.

7. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Is that the snow dogg mascott :) great setup you have there.

8. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Try it this time

20140317_182758.jpg

9. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Yeah it worked today

10. Pit Crew

Pit Crew Senior Member

Heres another

0406141730.jpg

11. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Mine is in my sig, just finished my 4th season with it. Each event is over 450 miles round trip, 13 or so hours, and is generally post storm (pushing all of the accumulations at once). She's been reliable as can be. Snowdogg even emailed me an offer for free replacement decals. Also bought a TGS07 this past season as well, great little spreader.

12. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Quick math says a min of avg speed is 35 mph. You sure in total miles per event?

13. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah I'm sure on the total miles, not 100% sure on the time it takes to complete honestly. All of my properties are foreclosures spread throughout the state. I had 26 properties this season ranging from Gorham Maine to Burnham Maine, with multiple properties in between (these were the ones I'd plow myself, I had others further south that were subbed)

14. mud

mud Senior Member

From February of this year.

two dogs.jpg

15. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

A few pics of mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

If anybody's interested in my plow or truck they can go to my profile and see all of my pictures. Love your pics Mossman!

17. mossman381

Thanks, I forgot to post a pic of my other dog :)

[​IMG]

18. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

By the way, where in the hell is Warrens WI? I know WI pretty well and have a vacation place way up North, but I've never heard of Warrens.

19. mossman381

Central WI. We have the big cranberry festival (Cranfest). Also have the Jellystone water park/campground. Very small town. Actually we are village not a town :D

20. condo plow

condo plow Senior Member
    from chicago

Not to happy with it yet

Here's mine brand new. But having some problems :mechanic: I did my own install per instructions

image.jpg