1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see your cab contol mounts

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by kah68, Dec 21, 2007.

1. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

I would like to see how everyone is mounting their cab controls, all models and cabs.

2. kah68

kah68 Senior Member

Come on people, I am looking for ideas for my 1st Gen. CTD Dodge Auto...:help:
  3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

4. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

Details of cab: Left side there is a switch plate for my plow lights, then next to that is the Posi-Lok controller. I have a SAM touch pad controller on a removeable pedestal my friend fabricated. So in the summer I unplug the controller and pull the pin and walla... Last thing in picture to mention is my heavy duty dual 12 volt switched receptacle from AW direct. I hate constantly pulling out he cord on my light so this works out great... Also have a Kenwood head unit with remote and ipod Interface with Alpine 6 x 9's and infinity 4 x10's.

Small 1.jpg

Small 3.jpg
  5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

02 Chevy Duramax with the ZF-6 Six Speed Manual Transmission:

6. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

It's getting late dark right now but i just mounted my Western joy stick in my 93" plow truck i'll get a picture tomorrow, man i'll have to start taking pictures after every install/repair/add-on so i don;t have to back out.
  7. DJ Contracting

I went to the store and while i was out i snapped a couple of pictures i don't know what kind of controllers your looking for but here is the joystick controller that i just mounted yesterday.

Western joystick 001.jpg

Western joystick 002.jpg

GMSNOW Member

Spend a few extra bucks and get a hand held controler - I like it with my Western plow.

9. DJ Contracting

Did you look at my sig. and see that i have both for my Western and they both work just fine, i could use either or when i want right now i like the fact that the controller is out of the way.
  10. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

DJ I see your light switch looks just like mine did in my 1990 chevy. Still worked with missing plastic... untill I let the smoke out of it :eek:
  11. DJ Contracting

Yeah i just broke that hard wiring my caution light. I have the old switch in my tool box, i had replaced the headlight switch thinking if was affecting my dash lights that wer not working at the time.
  12. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Hey Phil does your foot get tired from running the clutch??
  13. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

yea this dude is a ******!!!
  14. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Ha, Jason, you gotta be nuts to think I would plow with a stick shift! That is my buddy's truck, I just was posting the controler mount that I fabed for it.

If we only were out for say 8 hours at a pop, I might not think he was nuts.... but we plow alot of lots and were only a small outfit. 2-3 inches means you go out for 20 hours!