1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lets see you service/utility trucks!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by GMD1984, Feb 25, 2012.

1. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

lets see your rigs and tell us about what you carry on them

2. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

my 99 new170.jpg
    my 95 Picture016.jpg

3. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

i like them especially the 95
  4. comeeonn

comeeonn Senior Member

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Here is mine

GMC 1 Ton
    Loaded with:

Ranger 8 Welder - Air Compressor - 100 Fuel Transfer Tank - Machine and Truck Fluids and Parts - Bolt Bins - Oxy/ Acyetlne Torch - Full Rack of Tools

In the winter it sports a 8ft Western V-Box Spreader and a 9ft Ultramount

Still a little timmid to go scale it. I like to be able to plead stupidity if needed!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  6. Salty dog

Salty dog Member

been thinking about this style

utility body.jpg
  7. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

Are you another satisfied ssr customer? We rent from them almost ever week. Really want to purchase a mustang mini ex. from them, but the rental department down there is so nice! What model do you have? how many hours and how many problems?
  8. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

yes extreamly satisfied with ssr and mustangs , only thing i have done to the mini is 2 sets of tracks and 1 set of drive sprockets in 4,000 + hrs, and i have an 9ton mustang excavator with 1000 hrs and never did any thing to it.

i highly recommend mustang excavators and SSR!!! i buy every thing from them.
  9. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

sure are great guys to deal with!
  10. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

'01F-350 4x4 7.3L Hauling it home.

Bed off-pulling transmission.

Hope to be in service by winter 2012
  11. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

on my service truck i carry 100 gal of fuel, ranger 8 welder, 24 cfm 12.5hp IR compressor,3/4'',1,000' of air hose, 1/2'',3/8'' impact wrenches, air ratchets, air hammer, needle scaler, cut off wheel,air saw, die grinder, full set of mechanics tools, 50,20,10 ton bottle jacks, 10ton prota power,4.5'' angle grinders, 7'' grinder, circular saw, sawzall, chop saw, farming nailer, finish nailers, drywall guns, drills, impact drivers,masonry tools, steel abrasive chop saw, rebar cutter bender, full selection of hardware screws, nails, nuts bolts, pins, o-rings,hand tools,replacement fillters and automotive cemmicals oil, coolant, ect . I'm sure i missed a lot!
  12. <Benchmark>

<Benchmark> Member

heres the farms service truck with welder/ air compressor/ crane/ fuel tanks/ and bunches of room for tools

13. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

my dream service truck!!!!
  14. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

here are some shots of mine be for i painted her

15. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

This one is my fathers. It is an IMT body with a hydraulic air compressor, 6,000 lbs crane, and a diesel Miller Bobcat welder with the jump pack.

I have the same truck but a few years older. Mine has a Knaphied body with a 3500 lbs AutoCrane service crane, gas air compressor, diesel Miller welder, and a 100 gal diesel fuel transfer tank.

My dream service truck is a Peterbilt with a Maintainer body, 8,000 lbs crane, diesel welder with jump pack, hydraulic air compressor, with pumps and tanks for diesel, hydraulic oil, and 15-40.
  16. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

Lunchbox...that isn't Casey and Dupuis old service truck is it? It looks like their old truck but with a green body. My father used to work there before they closed up this summer. Truck looks good btw!
  17. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

No it's not, it's actually a body of one of J.F Whites service trucks. I actually looked at one of their trucks when they were selling them, but never bought it. My father got into the union by working at Casey back in the late 80's as a mechanic. We did a lot of work with them, because we owned a bunch of JCB lull's.
  18. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

any more service trucks!?
  19. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My ol gal, long gone now:

20. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

That's 2 of the nicest Chevys I've seen in awhile. Above pictures.