1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see what this yr brings????

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Hysert, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Hello everyone, hope everyones summer has been good!! We had a small salt event last week on the 30th, wow..... maybe we mite use the plows this yr, my 1 yr old V is still new?? Had good luck over the past 3 three yrs with the tornado so im running another, got all the little mods done and now with the spreader in the back of the 11, my wife won't drive it anymore now woohoo LOL.... sorry ladies... Have a great holiday season to all!!!!

20121205_104301[1].jpg

20121205_120755.jpg

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Nice setup
    Wish They had poly spreaders when I bought my SS spreader

3. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

Nice set up, Hope you get to use it more this year.

I think this winter will be like last year just a little colder. We average about 90+ inches of snow a year, last year 59” this year I think we will be about the same maybe a little less about 10 plow trips. GV will love that..LOL

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking setup now u just need snow

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking setups!

6. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

hey, looks good.
    where abouts in niagara?

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

The equipment looks ready to go. I pulled out the XLS and EXV out of storage today and went over everything. Putting in the salters this weekend as it looks like we may get to lay some salt next week if mother nature works with us. Have a good season. Thumbs Up

8. Hysert

Thanks folks... Alpha were in the grimsby area... looking forward to alittle relax time too... looking at fabricating some wings for the V or possably a trade for a wideout???

9. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

Rite on, you should check out the Canadian weather section, a couple Niagara guys and a bunch of Toronto area guy hang out in there

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You know you can buy wings for that plow, I think they are $650. I have a pair on one of my V's

11. Hysert

I hear Ya about the wings but my dealer priced them at $740 plus tax.... with my plasma I can make them for $250... guess we''ll see what happens...