1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see those Stobes/Becons setups

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by My07Brute, Jan 11, 2012.

1. My07Brute

My07Brute Senior Member

Post up what you have please, looking for ideas.

Maybe it will snow at some point and I can plow lol.

2. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

Here the one I threw together one afternoon a few weeks ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Leanworks

Leanworks Member

4. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

Nice rigs!!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

I'll try to remember to get some pics of my 08 Brute Force when I'm down there Friday. I wired carling V series lighted switches under the ignition switch, 1 18w LED flood on the back and 2 on the front, 2 whelen LIN3's on the back mounted under the rack, and a whelen vertex in each headlight. Thumbs Up

6. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

7. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

Tree- 1 Strobe- 0

I have to get a new strobe for my set up, I knocked it off the post last weekend plowing a neighbors driveway when a low hanging branch smacked it knocking it off the post and breaking it. I'm going to order a permanent mount for it this week and move the post to the center of the rack to avoid breaking it again.

8. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

9. dan67

dan67 Member

Have a set of permanent mounted e4 led strobes and a removable Dual strobe that slides in to the receiver

misc 002.jpg

10. Snowtoy

Snowtoy Junior Member

Very nice looking strobe set up!:bluebounc

I want to mount mine high enough so when I back up it is not flashing in my eyes.

Yours wired to outlet on quad?

11. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

Thank's, yes it's run off the acc outlet on my quad and the light is only a couple inches taller than I am when I'm sitting on the machine.