1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see those Dump Inserts

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Doug Price, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Doug Price

Doug Price Member
    from Ohio

Lets see your dump inserts. With or without spreaders

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Truckcraft aluminum insert and D-icer. Great Piece of equipmentThumbs Up.

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

whoops, forgot to post the pics:dizzy:.

pictures 002 (2).jpg

pictures 182 (2).jpg

4. Doug Price

Doug Price Member
    from Ohio

Love your setup my truck is identical but white. I am in the market for an insert but I think I'm going with dumperdogg just because of dealer support and price.

5. BlackBirdWS.6

BlackBirdWS.6 Member

Love my TruckCraft, best insert out there. Here are mine, they're from leaf season though.

Image10212010125439.jpg

Image10212010125509.jpg

Image10232010172304.jpg

6. Doug Price

Doug Price Member
    from Ohio

Those are both awesome set ups. I would like to get a truck craft but the price I got on the dumperdogg is very reasonable

7. BlackBirdWS.6

BlackBirdWS.6 Member

Thank you, but yeah the TruckCrafts are pricey but they are also only 500lbs where as my steel insert is around 2k I believe. I also prefer telescopic inserts over the scissor lifts like the EZ Dumpers lift higher, sit nicer in bed etc.