1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lets see the stacks/exhausts

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cubplower, Apr 15, 2010.

1. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

Lets see the exhausts that you guys have your trucks for the summer :mechanic:
  2. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

dont have pictures, but stainless headers, 2.5 inch stainless pipe and 40 series flowmaster out the back!
  3. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I'll try to get a pic of it but i have an MBRP 4inch with a Silverline 6inch tip
  4. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Ill try to take some pics tonight. On my 6.4 I have 5inch straight from the down pipe back with a 6 inch tip. Would love to change to a single 7 inch stack but don't want to turn my skid or my race truck black when towing lol. On my race truck I have a 5inch dp into a 6inch mainpipe into a single 6inch stack(may change to a 7inch).
  5. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

here is the driver side pipe on my 150 .lol it aint much, but it sure sounds good.
  6. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

thats all that matters lol
  7. farmer101

farmer101 Senior Member
    from indiana

just curious, but i just got on here and before i logged in, i couldnt see the picture that i posted in this thread. does any one know a way around this? i dont want someone to get on here and think "what is this idiot talking about, i dont see no exhaust" lol. the way i posted the picture is i went to my album on here, and coppied the second available url and pasted that directly into my post, is there a better way to do this? thanks!
  8. BoyneCityGuy

BoyneCityGuy Senior Member

no idea why that is...but i couldnt see it until i just logged in either...
  9. highridge

highridge Member

4 inch straight pipe