1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Let's See The Jersey Plowin' Pics !

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Lil' Danny, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Lil' Danny

Lil' Danny Member

Come on guys ! I wanna see some Jerseyian plowin' pics ! Here's mine , mom caught me in the act switching from blower to shovel to go clean some neighbors stairs.

[​IMG]

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

for the third time hahah...

snowpile.jpg

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures Dan. How much snow did you get? How was the blower working out for you? After a while i had to switch to a shovel my self, the snow was too wet.

4. Lil' Danny

Lil' Danny Member

We got about 3 or 4 inches and then it sleeted on top. The warm air eventually worked its way in and turned everything to slop today. Was bad enough to give us a delayed start at school.Looks like some snow in the forecast for Sunday too !

Blower worked great , the snow was nice and fluffy at first , then the sleet mixed in and it got a little harder. How much did you guys get ?