1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lets see some stuck pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jimaug87, Feb 14, 2007.

1. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

i took these of a plow in my area. these were taken wen the northeast was dumped on by 3+ feet of snow last season

img001.jpg

img002.jpg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  2. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

You sure that wasn't two seasons ago? I'm pretty sure I remember this storm.

3. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

hmmmm, maybe. we did get a big storm last season tho right? anyway, i enjoyed watching the excavation

4. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

it was 2 seasons ago. We only had 3 plowable events over 3" last year.

5. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Definitely not last year. Must be at least 2 years ago.

6. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

ok.ok. i was wrong. i am sorry. anyone else got any pics of guys pushing a little too deep?

7. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I shouldn't have said anything. LOL

I would have pics of me pushing too much white stuff, but our expected blizzard yesterday turned into an ice storm. :realmad:

8. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

I wish I had some of me from yesterday morning... Last swipe on at a friend of mines farm... trying to wing back some of the snow... truck push the snow fine, it was the crystal like snow that rolled back off the bank... truck was buried almost up the the passengers side window... took a half an hour to get it dug out and moving again...

9. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

PPFFHHHH! It was probably a Chevy.

10. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Yea... a ford would have gotten stuck half way through the push...:redbounce