1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see some stainless!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by crossboneracing, Feb 2, 2009.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Lets see some stainless pride! Heres a few of mine to get it started

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. QKSnowRemoval

QKSnowRemoval Senior Member

I bump that,lol

3. SantiniServices

SantiniServices Member

08 f550 powerstroke

DSC00269.jpg

4. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Love the 550 thats one nice looking truck. the fisher x blades look sweeet

5. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass Member
    from CT

Santini, i see you around town.. Truck looks great! What kind of sander do you have?

6. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

that white 3500 looks sweet. That cutting edge is beefy.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

The white truck looks sweet:drinkup:

8. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Thanks for the compliments, the 3500 is up for sale (posted in the equipment marketplace), I am probably gonna trade it in this week or next for a new dump. Thanks again guys!

9. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

*drewls* i must have

10. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

That's one bad ass looking Ford.

11. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

check my avatar :)

12. SantiniServices

SantiniServices Member

its a Smith Spreader stage 2 all electric. they sell them at Berquip in Bedford Hills. its great

13. snowcan

snowcan Member

The "V", to bad the rest of the truck isn't stainless, what a terrible picture, sorry lads rookie photography

trucks 018.jpg

14. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

beautiful f-550 :bluebounc :salute:

15. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Here some SS for all.

4 lb gregs 034.jpg

16. BDEMOTT

BDEMOTT Senior Member

is that a 2wd truck if so how do u like it.. i want one but am nervous about it plowing.. thanks in advance

17. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

I would think those fisher straight blades would be heavy. Whats the weight of each of those?

18. BillyRgn

BillyRgn Senior Member

All the Chevy / GMC 3500HD's are two wheel drive. As long as you have a good set of tire's on them and a load of sand your getting threw everything. Even with tires that aren't't so great, you can always put a pretty big load on it because it has a GVW of 15,000 pounds and 19.5 inch rims so the tires can handle the weight and the brakes are bigger than a one ton. It only came with two engine options, the 454 Big Block V-8 and the 6.5 Litter Turbo Diesel. I would always take the 6.5 Litter, the truck is no race car but it will get you around just fine. I used to drive one that was a 2002 GMC, it had a 9 ft Fisher X Blade and a 8 ft Air- Flow Stainless Steel Sander and i loved that truck, i would trade my F-350 for it any day. i just wish that GM didn't't stop making them in 2002. I never got stuck and it could really push some snow.

19. I have a 99 GMC 3500HD looks almost like the one above, I have the 454 big Block, havent put a plow on it yet but if I were to Id make sure I have a parking lot to do so I can turn the beast around, turning radius sucks on those things but I can imagine you could push alot. I just got some new tires on mine last year Hurcules tires or something, aggressive tread so who knows maybe Ill get a plow for it one day. Mirrors suck on those things in the winter tho.
    Looks great with the SS on it.

20. MOfescue

MOfescue Junior Member
    from MO.

DOGG gone stainless

IMG_0260.jpg

dogg gone.jpg