1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see some Salt Spreaders

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Midwest, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Here's a picture of mine, just got her put back together after blasting and painting everything!! :waving:

spreader.JPG

2. here's a picture of the new 13.5 Engine :yow!:

spreader engine.JPG

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Can I see a pic of the full truck? Looks just like mine from the rear.....

4. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

What brand spreader? It's very nice. I'd like to get a spreader one of these days when I plow private roads. There's quite a few people who sand driveways where I am, but I'm in no need of one at the moment. Just the plow is handy for me. And I mostly do sidewalks with tractor... but also got a pickup with plow (Chevy 3/4 ton, 7 1/2 foot Fisher)...

5. I'm planning on taking a picture of my entire rig set up this week. I want to get her cleaned up and plow put on.

The spreader is a Henderson VBOX 8', its a good spreader, I just didn't clean it sufficiently last year and it rusted to he** on me. :yow!:

6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

heres a rear shot of one of our sanders.....

downeaster.JPG

7. That looks like a heavy duty unit. What size engines do they put on the ones that big. :salute:

8. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

That looks like it is in a 5-7 yd dump body. A lot of them run hyrdrostatic at that point but I don't see any lines going to it.