1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lets see some pics of newholland skidsteers at work

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lawnboy2121, Dec 5, 2012.

1. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

lets see some pics of newholland skidsteers at work or set up for plowing there r always bobcats but not many newholland so lets see them

2. 4wydnr

4wydnr Senior Member
    from N. IL

Here's mine just during one of our "huge" storms last year.

[​IMG]

3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

heres our two NH skids...not working..just waiting for the white stuff. 2-4 inches tonight maybe.
    Resampled_2012-12-07_11-27-56_69.jpg

Resampled_2012-12-07_11-27-56_69.jpg

4. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

nice machines guys!! i always wondered, what is better for snow tracks or wheels?? i got my 2a/1c license a few years ago so i could drive machines instead of trucks. i never drove the skidsteers only loaders with pushers. i saw both tracks and wheels driving around the mall complex and was curious what one works better??

5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Both machines work great if they are set up right for snow. The track machine was worthless the first time we ever pushed snow with it. It had the square smooth pad tracks on it and it didn't have any traction at all. We then put a set of the wavy close bar tracks on it and now its a unstoppable monster. I have been pushing through drifts that its coming over the back of that big bucket and it was still going. Very happy with that rig now. The wheeled machine can move a lot of snow also but it would be better with a set of wolf paw snow tires on it. I hear that putting snow tires on a skid is the best thing you can ever do.

6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Spread some stone for a parking pad

photo(10).jpg

photo(11).jpg

7. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

got about an inch of snow that blew into some pretty good drifts last night. heres a pic i snapped this morning.
    Resampled_2012-12-09_13-47-25_880.jpg

Resampled_2012-12-09_13-47-25_880.jpg

8. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pic, are you doing project snowfighter this year?