1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see some pics of import trucks w/plows

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by MO TOYS, Aug 28, 2006.

1. MO TOYS

MO TOYS Senior Member

Lets see pics
  2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

3. ChevyHD4X4

ChevyHD4X4 Senior Member

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

When ever I get the 6.8' fisher mounted to my tacoma, I will post some pictures.
  5. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  6. jonzer12

jonzer12 Member
    from Canada

Thats a ford :nod:
  7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Sratch that plan. My deal on this tacoma I was going to buy fell threw. Just going to mount that fisher on a buddys truck.
  8. vtzdriver

vtzdriver Senior Member
    from Vermont

My new 06 Tacoma with Fisher Homesteader

9. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Mo Toys,

Check out http://www.snoway.com and you can watch video of our ST series in use on a Toyota Tundra.

Tom O'Brien
    District Sales Manager
    Sno-Way International Inc.
  10. MaineMike

MaineMike Member
    from Maine

Thanks for some ideas - keep 'em coming!

I drive a 99 4Runner, V6 w/ 4WD. I'm in the market for a good light duty plow. Nothing commercial, just my own paved driveway and a small, one lane gravel road (about 250 ft.)

I have no idea which plow to get, but I'm trying to narrow it down. I use a snowblower for my driveway and I don't mind it but with the new 250 ft. road I have to look after now, I'm leaning towards a plow.

Thanks for the pics - post more if you have them because there are a lot of newbies out there who do not drive big rigs and we're looking for ways to get the job done.

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

truck looks nice minus the plow lights are the same height or lower than the headlights
  12. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm in a similar position as you and pretty much have the same vehicle - a 99 4Runner. I'd love a full size diesel truck but it doesn't make sense for me plus my 4Runner is paid for and with only 94k miles on the odo, it has lots of life left! My wife and I recently moved to a house w/ a drive just shy of 1000' - I knew I needed something more than my ATV with a plow. Then I began my search.

I actually purchased a used Snoway ST series 6.5' plow for my 4Runner from another member of the plowsite forum. I'm in the process of figuring out what nuts and bolts I need to get it mounted. Since I haven't used it yet I can't comment on how it works, but I have been very pleased with the level of help I've received from both Snoway employees as well as my closest local dealer regarding questions I've had - very helpful people.

With any luck I'll have it mounted in the next few weeks, I'll get pictures once complete, although it will look exactly like the picture dmontgomery has posted at the beginning of this thread!

13. MaineMike

MaineMike Member
    from Maine

Hi Shane -

Thanks for the reply. Snoway is one of the two plows I've been looking at for the 4Runner.
    Good luck with yours and I'd sure like to know what you think about the plow once you have it put together. It is good to hear from someone who has the same vehicle.