1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see some pics and reviews of the Snowdoggs!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by XLC93, Mar 17, 2010.

1. XLC93

XLC93 Junior Member

Buying a truck this upcoming fall (Chevy 2500HD), either looking at BOSS or SnowDogg. Let's see some pics and reviews of the SnowDoggs.

2. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

iff you want a snowdogg talk to deere615

3. XLC93

XLC93 Junior Member

where you at deere615? haha

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I'm Here:waving: I did a review Sydenstricker on here has one also an EX like me and started a thread and I posted in his. I like mine so far, had a little oil leak but that stopped. I have heard a few other people had that sometimes it was just the relief valve sometimes an oring or something. Some people I read had problems with the first year md's but it sounded like they wre using them for heavy commercial use. But Mine got a pretty good test this year and overall I was happy with the quality and price. Heres the thread for you sydenstricker started
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=98417

5. XLC93

XLC93 Junior Member

Thanks man! Looking to buy one of these when i buy my truck. Also, do you have wings on yours deere?

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nope I saw another guy or 2 on here that has them though, They look pretty cool

7. XLC93

XLC93 Junior Member

Yeah, i like the fact that the fold behind the plow. Very ingenious..