1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

let's see pictures of western wideouts and Fisher XLS blades

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LAB INC, Jan 24, 2011.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Let's see them !!!

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Here u go..

plowing 2 22 2010.jpg

WEATHER 12-21 013.JPG

IMG_20101220_204518.jpg

100_0014.jpg

100_0015.jpg

3. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Sweet keep them comeing.

4. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Someone needs a deflector. I need one too, I hate the snow blowing up on the windshield.

5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Xls

Here are a few of the XLS Thumbs Up! I have an extra XLS deflector for sale if any one needs one.

pictures 335 (3).jpg

pictures 333 (2).jpg

pictures 321 (3).jpg

pictures 328 (2).jpg

6. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Nice!!! Sweet!!!!!

7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

somebody show me a v that can do that, Burkartsplow that's the money shot...between your two plows, what do u use more?

i hate my p o s on one hand, love it on the other

pictures%20321%20(3).jpg

8. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice plows...it seems like it would be great to have a plow like this. small enough for driveways and tight spaces but you can also adjust it for open areas to get them done quicker

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

You hit it right on the head with these types of plows. The ability to use this piece of equipment on any type of property is priceless. I will never have a conventional straight blade again. As for which one I use most? I have used the EXV in 3 storms that had a lot of drifting and the XLS in 6 storms. If I could only have one it would be the XLS, but I have best of both worlds and I am thankful for that.

10. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

11. fatheadon1

fatheadon1 Senior Member

heres a few of mine not in use will work on action shots [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and the last is a video of my set up