1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see pics of your Office

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by F350 Snowman, Sep 11, 2007.

1. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

Here is my office we built 2 years ago at my house, nothing beats having a home office and not having to commute to one. I set up my office with both 110 and 220 service, i have 2 phone lines, fax, copier, high speed internet, and also set up to network so once i get my other computer i can pull up files from anyone of them. I figured i would set the office up right so i didnt have to add things later.

i had a break from my other company work, so i figured i would clean up a bit and share some photos. DAmn we need snow, then i can get out of the office at night and plow.

2007 Pics of Truck, Wedding, Kids 058.jpg

2007 Pics of Truck, Wedding, Kids 059.jpg

2007 Pics of Truck, Wedding, Kids 060.jpg

2007 Pics of Truck, Wedding, Kids 061.jpg

2007 Pics of Truck, Wedding, Kids 062.jpg

2. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

;) here is mine:waving:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2008
  3. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Well no real good photo of my office currently, but just Imagen a room with a big ass desk, and hard wood floors with tons of boxes, bags, and papers laying all around. On the desk is like 20 post it notes of people I need to call and things I need to do this week. Papers and text books scattered in among all of this mess and blueprints rolled up shoved under the desk and on top. I think I hear the dog shuffling in all this crap also. Man, I really should clean this place up this weekend.

But the most important thing I got on my desk...
    [​IMG]

Makes it all worth it at the end of the day. :drinkup:

4. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

Nice there guys, yeah i hear about S&%t all over you should have seen this office before i spent 5 hours cleaning (hiding) things. I do most of my Blueprints over the internet, until i get the job then i go get the paper version.

HAAVE a GOOD season guys

5. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

What kind of prints do you do on the net?

I can't possibly do that, engineers and architects send me tons of copy's for jobs. Most of the time, something is wrong with them. Just had to have the engineer out on the job today because he specked out 12" drain line to the city tie in, while the city only wanted a 6", so I had to have a headway reducer made that I bolted to the headway in the drainage pond. Of coarse it rained here most of the weekend so it was nice and muddy in the pond today. fun...