1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see pics from denver

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by DP Property, Oct 30, 2009.

1. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Hey any of you in Colorado have any pictures from the big fall storm?

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya I wanna see some pics too. the season is closing in on us

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

4. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I'm going back in the morning to move piles and do some final cleanup. I will get some pics then.

I am about 40 miles south of Denver and I think D-Town picked up a few more inches than I did.

5. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Crazy....

That NEVER happens...

:confused:

7. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, I cant really tell how much we got. Some parts of the lots were wind blown and empty and 30 ft away, there would be a 5 ft drift.

We had gusts over 50 mph and sustained winds of about 30. Made for a fun day.

8. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I plow in Greely(40 min N of denver) we got about a foot. I didn't get any good pictures until i loaded up everything to head home this morning. It all went pretty easy.... until I got home. The county does a poor job of maintaining my road, so I had to clear alil over a mile before I could even get to my driveway. Some of the snow was only 2 feet deep, but had alot of 4 and even 5 foot drifts. Spent all afternoon diging into my property lol. I will post more pics tomorrow.

10-27-09 snow storm 1.jpg

10-27-09 snow storm 2.jpg

9. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I almost forgot my place is outside Keenesburg Colorado. I am 18 miles North east of Brighton.