1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

let's see inside you trucks, switch,plow/sander controls, radios,laptops/tablets!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by GMD1984, Jan 26, 2012.

1. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

let's see inside you trucks, switches,plow/sander controls, radios,laptops/tablets and any thing else you have mounted in there !!!

:mechanic:

2. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

[​IMG]

And when the season is done, unscrew and quick disconnect everything and store it indoors...

3. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

My truck is real dirty but here are some pics. Plow control, uhf/vhf with detach remote face, cb, switch box, dump bed control, and a stupid snow ex control.

P82A0153.jpg

4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

some more pics

P82A0155.jpg

P82A0146.jpg

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The toggle switches for my strobe and back up lights in the Tundra.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. snowking11

snowking11 Junior Member

Here is a look at the inside of my truck:
    1st pic shows my edge juice monitor, whelen switchbox, rockford amp controler, draw tite break controler, streamlight flashlight and jensen indash dvd player
    2nd pic is my console and passanger side. radar detector above my mirror, HTC evo 3d phone holder next to mirror, blackberry phone holder on vent, ram laptop mount with dell laptop, cb mounted on right side of console

truck inside 2.JPG

truck inside 5.JPG

7. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Does it come with a radar gun and blue lights? You have more equipment than some police cars! But I like it!!! Thumbs Up

8. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

one of these days ill have to finish my truck so i can post pics

9. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

That is a lot of electronics, but I like it!

10. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

My ride from the past three seasons

36978_1330466507286_4148585_n.jpg

11. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Man thats a lot of stuff...I bet your batteries love when everything is running at the same time....hahaha

12. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

[​IMG]

not much...some generic console that I hacked up and modified for my truck, custom cut faceplate...top to bottom is a Midland CB, Uniden scanner, and Kenwood UHF radio for our private channel. Boss plow controller and my home-made rear plow controller, both of which come out in the summer. Switches are all Cole-Hersee rockers and everything is fused inside a panel thats accessible from the passenger side of the console. Theres also a Kenwood speaker mounted over there that everything is tied into. Not as nice as a lot of setups I've seen here but it works.

13. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

any one else got any cool set ups

14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Is the dump controller mounted right next to the driver door there. Do you like it there? I been trying to figure out if I want to mount mine and if so where
    That is a sweet setup!!!!!!

15. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

my dump controller is next to my door and i hate it.i drove for a guy that it was just lose on the seat and loved it !!!

16. ProLawn Outdoor

ProLawn Outdoor Senior Member

Holy sh*t, I know now which truck to rob in the twin cities, lol. That looks like a rolling headache! Looks good though, you got everything u need!

17. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

That's gotta be fun at night!!

18. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Man would all that stuff irritate me to the point of insanity! LOL looks neat though. How do you like your stream-light mounted next to your right leg? Any issues? I just mounted a friends in the same spot on his 04 2500HD

19. njsnowremoval

njsnowremoval Senior Member

Mercer me are those generic switched or did you order those custome?

When i worked at the garden center they had the dump conrolers on the seat and that was the best way comarativly to what i have seen Only issue is if you try to put three people on a bench seat then its more trouble than its worth.

20. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Ok thanks I probably won't mount mine than