1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see all those Liquid Sprayers!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Plow man Foster, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Post all pics of your liquid sprayers! This is for the Proud liquid sprayers only! Thumbs Up
    Lol i have a couple pics on my other laptop i will post mine ASAP

2. Plow man Foster

finally got some pics :)

353459303685 2.jpeg

353459314821.jpeg

353459324421.jpeg

3. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

Looks like a ICS 750 turboturf? How do you like it? Almost bought a used ICS 300 with the honda and all stainless frame.

4. Plow man Foster

Yes that's it. I like it.... we can control how far we want to spray from inside the cab. 3 Switches (right, center, left) This way you can get right up agains things like walls and not waste material thats just going to seep down into the cracks. Its hard to explain but we like these spreaders.

They cost too much though! haha. So we bought one. And built a replica ourself for 1/4 to 1/2 the money.
    Also last year we put this in a Kodiak pickup and it shifted and broke part of the bed of the truck....
    You dont realize how heavy these units get! The liquid is like 10 pounds a gallon. Plus the sprayer weight which is about i say 500 pounds all together maybe a bit more.

The people who have taken the time to play with/ Get used to liquid..... LOVE IT. Then the ones who dont take the time are the ones who HATE IT! And those are the ones you can usually buy a sprayer off of CHEAP!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  5. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

The one I almost bought was a smoking deal. All stainless frame with the same boom and controls you have. 300 gallon with honda for $3K. Only used Magic in it. Used it for 2 yrs. Only reason I didn't buy it is there aren't a lot of liquid users in my area. So getting product is very expensive and limited to pretty much only Magic.

6. Plow man Foster

Yeah a lot of people in my area use it. I Got a couple guys who sub it out to me. Because you can use 1/3 of rock salt Then you come behind with liquid! greatest setup ever! ANYMORE SETUPS???

7. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict