1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Let me make sure I have this right

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by techman1, Dec 4, 2006.

1. techman1

techman1 Junior Member

I am new to this site and 126 people have viewed my post and not one responce? The original thread is "My first snowplow". Nevermind, I'll muddle my way through it and figure it out myself.
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i may have helped you out but i need more info
  3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

1 more thing....boo hoo. You started another thread to bash those who didn't post to your original thread? What a dope. Log off and try again, with a better attitude.:confused:
  4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Help you what? I read your original post just now and didn't respond as you didn't ask a question. You seemed to have everything you needed - said you had the skills needed, knew what to do and how to do it. You had gotten a manual. What's left?

Another thing is that a lot of people read these threads and don't respond as they don't know the answer; Some are wanting to learn and by reading others' threads, they are gaining knowledge. Some are just curious. Some think maybe they do know, but once they read the post, they realize they can't help.

What's really unfortunate is that this is indicative of how you're going through life.
  5. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Yes, you have it right.

If you go back and re-read your original post I think you'll find that you didn't ask anything.

No questions, no answers.

Do you have a question?
  6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

i dont think hes coming back
  7. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice way to introduce yourself, Techman!

Remind me never to invite you over for dinner. I expect when you arrived, you'd kick the front door open and say, "Get off your a$$es and serve up the slop."

Just a guess?

8. deere-cat

deere-cat Junior Member

Hey techman, you have issues. Pete had a good idea. Start over with a new username.

Typical engineer. :rolleyes:
  9. dunedog

dunedog Senior Member

:nod: Best reply ....good post wesport