1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Let me introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by A.K_Donaldson, Jan 25, 2010.

1. A.K_Donaldson

A.K_Donaldson Junior Member

Hi everyone, I just wanted to take some time out to introduce myself. My names andrew and ive been a plow enthusiast for a few years now Im 23 and hail from Castleton Ontario. Im just on here so far to learn as much as possible about the industry before I attempt to start my own buisness plowing or at the very least sub contract for a local contractor. Although this season has been very bleak as far as snowfall totals I still have hope for future seasons. Well i guess thats it and i hope to hear much more knowlege and inspiring words from all the great folks at plowsite.
    A.K Donaldson
  2. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome a.k. There is a weather and shop talk forum on here as well for us Canuks.
  3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

WELCOME.....The Search Button is your Friend...Use It...:waving:
  4. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Welcome to plowsite.
  5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

yeah...what he said
  6. A.K_Donaldson

A.K_Donaldson Junior Member

Thanx guys

Ya thanx for the hellos guys and dont worry Ive already been using the search button extensively no sense asking whats already been answered right guys.
  7. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Better words have never been spoken from a man with only 4 posts :D

Welcome to Plowsite buddy :waving: