1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Let me introduce myself..

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Snake, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Snake

Snake Junior Member
    from iowa

Jake "the snake" as everyone seems to refer me by here.. New to the site, I was sent here by a friend of the shops " wheelernson" I believe his screen name is. Still fairly new to the snow plow business, but have had some experience with sno way products, as well as working for Sport Truck Specialties in Davenport Iowa, also a Sno Way dealer. If anyone in the area has any questions, or needs anything for there rig, feel free to ask, as im sure being new, i may ask a few questions myself! Great site btw, glad to become a member, lots of info, and helpful people on here! Look forward to talkin with ya all!

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Hi welcome to plowsite. We have a great Snoway support team here although we lost our spiritual leader this winter. Toby4492 where are you. :jester: A couple of the factory guys still occasionally drop in but we're muddling though with out them.;)

3. TLB

TLB Senior Member

Welcome to the site, lots of great info and people here too!

4. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome......to the club

5. GB Bronco

GB Bronco Junior Member
    from vermont

also new to sight

Hello i am also fairly new to sight and hope to be more involved Ihave been dealing with snoway as long as TOM :drinkup: was with SNO-WAY He will be miss very much.Hope they get turned around soon.Iam sick of loosing customers on sales but will always keep on service because we service all make & models of snow removal equipment.

6. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

welcome to plowsite... i have been selling snoway products for about 12 years. just like basher said said we hae a great snoway suport team here, even with the loss of our leader toby :realmad: but we will try to manage without him.

7. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

Snake & GB Bronco,

Welcome to plowsite.com. As Sno-Way retailers, we look forward to your input and expertise. Basher and Nbenallo33 do a fantastic job here of helping Sno-Way user's.

8. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

we didnt forget about you rick!

9. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

Toby is gone? Man that sucks I was new this winter and he was right there for me every time I had a question. What happened to him?

10. vamootsman

vamootsman Senior Member

Are you still at STS Jake?

Give me a call at the Bike Shop if you are still there. (Healthy Habits). Still need a price on a new blade.

Bruce