1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Let It Snow!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mkwl, Dec 8, 2005.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Well, NOAA has offically put my area (North West Bergen county), into a Winter Storm WARNING for heavy snow, with 5-7"+ by the time the storm ends late tomorrow afternoon. We are supposed to get 1-3" tonight, then 4-6"+ tomorrow according to weather.com. I fired up my snowblower this afternoon, just to be sure, I'm all ready for the snow!:D payup :salute: Hopefully it'll really happen this time. :dizzy: Good luck, be safe!

- Matt

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Bump, so who's ready for the heavy snow? Oh, BTW, weather.com is now saying totals of 6-10"+ by tomorrow afternoon, hopefully it really comes!

3. it's really coming down in SE michigan. It's awesome! The city already come over the emergency loudspeaker and declared a snow emergency! woohoo!!payup

4. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

its funny how guys want it to snow get contracts that pay monthly. then you dont have to work. and more time for ice fishing thats the way i like it.:waving: :drinkup:

5. Dieselgeek

Dieselgeek Senior Member

Come to Iowa, it is actually winter here, we've been spoiled the last 3-4 years. Had another 4-5'' last night, been a decent winter thus far, hope it continues.

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Yes...Contracts are the way to go! :nod: