1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Let it snow (new toy)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hardscaper, Oct 31, 2007.

1. hardscaper

hardscaper Member
    from usa

Received this new piece today.Looking forward to some big events, 10' closed, 21' extended. Should be fun.

Aut_1528.jpg

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

wow. nice, that should be fun! get some pics when its mounted up

3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

holy cow that thing will move some snow

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

21' extended? Wow! Make sure you take some action shots and put them up here...

5. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

Pretty sweet. Who makes that?

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Storm. That's the original and the best, everyone else copied that blade. You see lots of those blades around here. I think they are made in Quebec but I'm not sure.b Are you sure it's a 10 to 21? I'd like to see pics too.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  7. hardscaper

hardscaper Member
    from usa

Yep 10 to 21. They have a 12 to 24 as well, but it is 42" high which is a bit much for our 544's.The biggest one I've seen of theirs is an 18 to 35 strictly an airport piece.

10x21 544.jpg

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I lied I havn't seen that exact one. I didn't realize the moldboard had slide outs plus the end plates. Very interested in pictures, when you get it all hooked up. That's the most versatile blade you can buy. How much does it weigh?

9. hardscaper

hardscaper Member
    from usa

3300 lbs. they say

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That would move a lot of snow! What kind of sites are you plowing with that?

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Pretty cool plow!