1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Let it snow- let it snow - let it snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by kubota00, Dec 21, 2007.

1. kubota00

kubota00 Junior Member

OK from New England

It doesn’t show signs of stopping. So push those piles up higher, then we all drink beer by the fire. Let it snow- let it snow - let it snow.

2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i'm gunna cry i wish i had snow like that LOL enjoy this is great winter for new england boys :D
  3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

37 and kinda rainy here today. Might get an inch Saturday though :bluebounc
  4. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

Please send some my way..... I don't see anything in the forecast for PA.
  5. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I don't mind the snow, I just don't want the whole seasons worth in the middle of December:mad: This is too much!! 11" then rain the first storm. 10" the second storm, they called for 1" Thursday and we ended up with 8". I think we need 1.5 more inches to break the all time record for the most snow in Boston in December.
  6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

wanna trade places gordy i bet half.......heck maybe 90% of the guys on here would trade places with ya happy holidays to all:jester: