1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lestek 270 amp dual post alternator GM

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kchelius, Apr 26, 2011.

1. kchelius

kchelius Junior Member

Lestek 270 amp dual post alternator GM
    $220.00

MODEL # 9135DG MARINE CERTIFIED

I have a Lestek dual post high output alternator. It has 2 135 amp posts that are dual Isolated output. So you can charge one battery on one post and charge a second battery on the second 135 amp post. It has a Vbelt pulley on it right now, but had a 6 grove pulley when I first got it.

This is a high end alternator, built like a tank. It has a remote voltage regulator. the regulator is not built onto the body of the alternator for higher performance.

This alternator ran a $20,000 dollar car stereo with 10 amps and 20 custom speakers. This was on my GM Grand National.

The Alternator cost over $500 new, it has about 10,000 miles on it and than has been sitting in my tool box for the last 10 years.

Links to pictures

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=133025

[​IMG]

$220.00

THANKS FOR LOOKING

KENT

2. Where is this at. How how much to ship to 60438

3. kchelius

kchelius Junior Member

As the USPS says, if it fits it ships. what ever that flat rate is, 48197 is the zip.

I will check with USPS on the exact price.

4. And what truck will it fit.

5. kchelius

kchelius Junior Member

That is a good question, I cant give an answer to besides that it is a GM mount.

6. kchelius

kchelius Junior Member

Back to the top for sale, good alternator.