1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Longae29, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

If anyone outside of the Southeastern Wisconsin area (i say outside of southeast wisconsin because we exhausted their supply) had a local Lesco Dealer that is now John Deere Landscapes, it may be worth your while to give them a call and see about any leftover LescoMelt II (potassium, magnesium chloride) we got 12 pallets today for the price of 6.

2. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

prcie of $6 bucks or 12 for 6 pallets 50%?

3. Longae29

That would be correct, $6 you didnt hear it from me though

4. elite1msmith

from chicago

thats a pretty good price.... nothing to write home about ... are you still in need of more bagged icemelt? PM me if so

5. Longae29

I thought it was a good price, and short drives to get it, those 12 pallets plus the 6 or so we have from last year will hopefully get us through most of the year, we just use rock salt on any sidewalks that aren't bordered by grass.

6. elite1msmith

from chicago

i got some good numbers on a tri-blend salt thats pre wet.... if anyone is interested in splitting a load