1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco V Load 800/ Snow-Ex Vee Pro 8000 & 2009 9.2 Boss VXT (Buffalo Area)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by badabing1512, Oct 4, 2010.

1. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

Alright for sale I have a Boss V plow and Lesco salter. I said snow ex up top because more of you are firmiliar with them over the lesco, the lesco 800 and snow ex 8000 are identical spreaders, Below is some info on the spreader that i found from an older post on her as i could find the org info on it (vibrator was replaced on salter at the beginnning of last year, reason for selling is we needed more capacity), as for the plow, its a 9.2 steel VXT with smartlocks, like new. Looking for 4500 for the plow and 2000 for the salter... Any questions feel free to PM or call 716-807-2388

DIMENSIONS

* Capacity - 1.5 cubic yards

* Weight (empty) - 466 lbs.

* Overall Length - 94 inches

* Height - 36 inches

* Width - 48.5 inches

* Depth (tapered) - 12 inches to 32 inches

* Hopper Angles - Patented multi-angular design to maximize flow

* Frame Mounting Perimeter: Floor Length - 77 inches

* Frame Mounting Perimeter: Floor Width - 44 inches

OPERATIONAL

* Spreading Width - 5' to 40'

* Amperage Draw - 25-35 Amps

* Spreading Material - Capable of spreading granular bulk material

* Speed Control - Dual independent auger/spinner speed and flow control system LED display with digital system status and circuit protection

* Wiring Harness - Constructed with GXL high-temperature 10-gauge automotive wire with non-combustible sheathing

* Frame - Unitized heavy-duty steel construction

* Hopper - One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly with integral vertical rib construction

* Motors - Dual, 12-volt DC sealed direct drive motors

* Spinner Drive - Compact independent weather-tight unit, with maximum speed 8:1 gear reduction transmission. Modular design for quick disconnect and storage

* Auger - Unique maximum-torque transmission with 20:1 gear reduction. Unidirectional welded steel flighting

* Finish - All metal parts powder-coated with 3 mil. epoxy. UV stabilized industrial grade material.

GEDC0513.jpg

GEDC0516.jpg

GEDC0528.jpg

GEDC0527.jpg

2. badabing1512

Reason its not grey is becasue it was painted black as we were going to logo the sides and back as our logo is white and red but decided to get a bigger spreader before stenciling the logos on.

3. badabing1512

bump to top

4. badabing1512

Plow Sold Spreader still for sale

5. badabing1512

bump bump bump

6. badabing1512

offer anyone?

7. J.R. Services

J.R. Services Senior Member

what's the best you can do on the spreader?

8. badabing1512

I could do 1700, anything lower its probably not worth selling.

9. J.R. Services

J.R. Services Senior Member

ok, i'll let you know, does it work well?

10. badabing1512

Yup, works great.