1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco Mini-load Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CNYScapes, Dec 19, 2005.

1. CNYScapes

CNYScapes Senior Member

For Sale, is a Lesco Mini Load Salt Spreader, that is locked up. It holds 400 lbs of salt and has worked fine for 3 years, this fall I pulled it out and plugged it in and no go. I can hear the electric motor buzzing, and it moves the spinner a little bit but it wont get going. I am looking to get at least $300 for it, these are $1100 plus tax at lesco new. 315-952-1887 local pickup only

2. green leaf

green leaf Junior Member

Can you e-mail me some pics of the salter, and does this come with a in cab controller and wiring. Thanks Darren greenleafi@sympatico.ca

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

4. CNYScapes

CNYScapes Senior Member

Yes it comes with the controller, I will have to take some pics tomorrow, I will send them as soon as i can.

5. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

could you send me some pictures and were about you are located
    email (mmtwin@dejazzd.com)