1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco lawn spraer converted to anti-ice mach.

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Bill QT, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Bill QT

Bill QT Junior Member
    from NC

I have a Lesco 200 gal lawn sprayer,D-40 hypro pump 10.6 gal per minute. I have put a one lane spraybar on it and it works great at spraying LCC. Some people told me I could not do it, but it works just fine. I have a shut off valve in the truck cab that works fine also. What I am looking for is a flow meter to install in a hose 3/8 ID. Sotera and several other companies have one, but it is 1" npt. I asked them if it could be reduced down to 3/8", and they said it was not reccommended. I have 1" hose before the pump, that I could put a 1" meter on,but you have to go to the back of the truck to read it. I know a lot of you spray fertilizers, how do you measure product applied. Thanks Bill