1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco commercial plus help

Discussion in 'SnowEx Products' started by Mattsautobody, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

have a Lesco commercial Plus spreader (sand load 500) same as a snow ex i've been told. Anyways, I finally made a hitch mount frame for it and wired up the controller. when it turns on, it does a momentary self test of the auger and spinner, but the auger doesn't turn and the spinner quits, the displays say OL on them, if you cycle the power, same thing... any thoughs? i was thinking a weak ground on the spreader. any thoughts?

2. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

OL is overload. do you have material in the hopper yet? if not then i would say a bad motor.

3. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

no, it was empty, i'm wondering if the auger isn't just froze from sitting. the other motor is new

4. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

we ya figure it out? i would say either the motor is locked up or the bearing on the other end is froze up.