1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lenses needed please help

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by doo-man, Feb 24, 2010.

1. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I know there was a thread some time ago about replacement lenses for a whelen mini edge and to contact Matt @ "blueline enterprises" but he doesn't have ability to accept pm's does anyone know where to get lenses or maybe how to get a hold of Matt???

I have clear end caps but need amber inboard lenses.

Thanks

2. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

How many and what size?

3. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

check ebay also

4. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I need both front and rear, I do not need end caps as I already have them. I want to have them 24.25" or as full size single units so I don't have to use spacers if possible. I also need a replacement strobe tube as I found one was broken when I opened it up :-(

Flea Bay is too high as they sell a complete lenses kit for full size only that I have found....

5. josh9410

josh9410 Member

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  6. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

I have my black center section and spacers, I appreciate the link but I already looked at them and think the shipping is outrageous $10.00 to ship lenses that don't weight even a pound !!!!

Still loookin !!!

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

do a search for matts company "blue line enterprises" and you will find his website.